The second Lean & Agile Coffee Upper Austria was held on February 25th, 2013 in Linz, at Catalysts GmbH. This event was again organized by Brigitte Pfeifer-Schmöller who brought the idea of the Lean & Agile Coffee to Upper Austria. This time we were able to listen to one of the thought leaders of Lean & Agile Management, David J. Anderson. First all participants noted their questions on sticky notes which were than prioritized and discussed. It turned out that nearly everyone faces the same challenges in the daily routine.
- How to I infect top management with the agile-virus?
- How to make customers agile?
- How to handle a big amount of dependencies?
- Finding a balance between long-term projects and innovation
- Is estimating really worth it?
The flip charts as well as some impressions of this evening can be found here.
The next Lean & Agile Coffee Upper Austria is planned for June/July 2013 and will be announced as soon as possible.