Do you value an internationally oriented and dynamic work environment? Do you enjoy working in a highly motivated team? Do you enjoy developing software and are you very good at it? Then Catalysts is your answer!
We offer you:
- an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- a corporate team, characterized by team spirit and open communication.
- an opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- diversified challenges in highly innovative projects.
- individually adapted technical and soft-skill training.
- employment: full- or part-time (flexible working time)
- location: Linz or Vienna
- Years of experience with Java and Spring
- Knowledge about Test Driven Development and Tools (eg. junit)
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Years of experience in leading an agile team
- German skills (B2)
- English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Skills to give constructive criticism
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Passionate, attentive to details and self-motivated
We also work with:
Agile development methods, Hibernate, Spring/SpringBoot, MySQL, JSP/Thymeleaf, Servlets, AngularJS, jQuery, Apache, Tomcat, Gradle, Grails, PHP-Frameworks, CMS, TeamCity, Groovy, C, C++ or C#
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified at job postings. The minimum salary is 2.908 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills,we are willing to pay much more.
Don’t hesitate to send us your profile CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place among the Catalysts team!