Do you value an internationally oriented and dynamic work environment? Do you enjoy working in a highly motivated team? Do you enjoy developing software and are you very good at it? Then Catalysts is your answer!
… because it is a team full of bright minds, who love to learn new things, to find innovative solutions and ideas and share them in a new kind of teamwork. As a coder, you actively take part in the product development process. For bright minds we always have a place, even if only for a few hours per week. Flexible working hours and the ability to work even from home are obvious advantages. Catalysts, as a young and rapidly growing company located in Linz, Vienna, Cluj-Napoca, Frankfurt and Nepal, got voted as the most popular and preferred employer in Austria and is also a corporate member of the Software Alliance. We offer you an exciting job, demanding technical challenges and continuous innovation. State-of-the-art technology and the highest demands on software quality and security are characteristics to our daily work.
We offer you:
- an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- a corporate team, characterized by team spirit and open communication.
- an opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- attractive and motivating compensation package based on knowledge and experience.
- diversified challenges in highly innovative projects.
- individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings.
- employment: full- or part-time (flexible working time)
- location: Linz or Vienna
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Knowledge & experience with Java, Groovy, C, C++ or C#
- Knowledge about Test Driven Development and Tools (eg. junit)
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Passionate, attentive to details and self-motivated
We also work with:
Agile development methods, Hibernate, Spring/SpringBoot, MySQL, JSP/Thymeleaf,
Servlets, AngularJS, jQuery, Apache, Tomcat, Gradle,
Grails, PHP-Frameworks, CMS, TeamCity
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified at job postings. The minimum salary is 1.813 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Don’t hesitate to send us your profile CV to email@example.com, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place among the Catalysts team!