For our agile projects we are looking for a Software Quality Engineer/Manager. Have you already gained some experience as a Software Quality Engineer/Manager? Are you ready work within an agile team? Then Catalysts could be your answer!
We offer you
- an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- a corporate team, characterized by team spirit and open communication.
- an opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- diversified challenges in highly innovative projects.
- a high degree of responsibility.
- Employment: full-time (flexible working time)
- Location: Linz
- excellent german skills (spoken and written)
- good english skills
- analyze demands
- closely cooperate with Product Owners, customers and Business Analysts to improve each others professional understanding
- develop test–strategies
- develop test-ideas
- create professional test cases
- implement professional tests
- closely cooperate with technical testers for dividing professional and technical tests
- closely coordinate between technical testers and the implementation of technical tests
- prioritize found errors, coordination with other testers and developers
- guarantee a constant transparency regarding test-progress and test-coverage for every project team member
- experience in software system’s quality management
- experience with agile projects
- relevant certification in the field of software testing are an advantage
- confident attitude and excellent communication skills
- being able to work independently (intrinsically motivated)
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified at job postings. The minimum salary is 1.767 euros in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills,we are willing to pay much more.
Don’t hesitate to send us your profile CV to email@example.com, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place among the Catalysts team!