Catalysts – from challenges to solutions.
We develop better software.
That’s what we’re really good at. Not hardware, not marketing or sales.
For a better world.
We want to make an impact on the world at large, for our customers and the users of our software.
We wouldn’t like to build software that the users can’t like.
We won’t develop software that is used against people or humanity.
In a better way.
Catalysts don’t burn or get consumed in a reaction.
We develop software in a way that allows all of us and our clients to sleep well.
We stand together as a team – especially in times of heavy workload or tensions.
We look after each other and employ a lot of safety nets and automatisms to identify problems early on (and not let them grow bigger).
Your new challenge
- You work especially with Linux incl. usual server-distributions (mainly Ubuntu, as well as CentOS, Debian, Container Linux (CoreOS), …)
- Script development with bash, Ruby etc.
- You show the ability to identify and debug complex issues in an infrastructure system
- Excellent capabilities in using Continuous Integration (CI) are required
- Furthermore, you should be familiar with at least one of the following abilities:
- Knowledge about using Java Build-Tools, such as Gradle in the context of Spring Framework, Hibernate etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Configuration-Management-Tools such as Ansible, Puppet etc.
What do we offer you? We…
- offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
- enable you to work innovative and to continuously grow your knowledge and experience
- work in flat hierarchies in an open and flexible organization
- found a club for employees so that they can organize and administrate their own events
- give you the chance to shape a naturally and fast growing business by sharing your knowledge and ideas
- allow you to take responsibility by offering you decision-making independence
- are the most popular IT-Employer in Austria according to kununu
- provide diverse financial support (have a look at our advantages)
- take flexitime for granted
- offer you the possibility to work from home once a week if full time employed
- also work with
- Artifactory, Teamcity, Kubernetes
- Solr, Redis, ActiveMQ, Oracle DB
- Maven, Tapestry, Camel, Tymeleaf, etc.
That’s what you can offer. You…
- have good English skills as well as excellent knowledge about networks
- are highly motivated to learn about new technologies
- recognize, follow up and prioritize crucial tasks in a dynamic environment
- are a „Teamplayer“ and have great communication skills
- work independently and you are intrinsically motivated
- have an eye for details and like to work accurately
- Employment: minimum of 20h/week (flexible working time)
- Location: Linz or Vienna
- The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified in job postings. The minimum salary is 2.215 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills, we are willing to pay much more.
Don’t hesitate to send us your profile CV to email@example.com, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place among the Catalysts team!