Catalysts – from challenges to solutions.
We develop better software.
That’s what we’re really good at.
For a better world.
We want to make an impact on the world at large, for our customers and the users of our software.
We wouldn’t like to build software that the users can’t like.
We won’t develop software that is used against people or humanity.
In a better way.
We develop software in a way that allows all of us and our clients to sleep well.
We stand together as a team – especially in times of heavy workload or tensions.
We look after each other and employ a lot of safety nets and automatisms to identify problems early on (and not let them grow bigger).
Your new challenge
- You analyze demands and closely cooperate with Product Owners, customers and Business Analysts to improve each others professional understanding
- You develop test–strategies, test-ideas and create professional test cases
- You implement professional tests
- You closely cooperate with technical testers for dividing professional and technical tests
- You coordinate between technical testers and the implementation of technical tests
- You prioritize found errors, coordination with other testers and developers
- You guarantee a constant transparency regarding test-progress and test-coverage for every project team member
What do we offer you? We…
- offer you an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team
- enable you to work innovative and to continuously grow your knowledge and experience
- work in flat hierarchies in an open and flexible organization
- found a club for employees so that they can organize and administrate their own events
- give you the chance to shape a naturally and fast growing business by sharing your knowledge and ideas
- allow you to take responsibility by offering you decision-making independence
- are the most popular IT-Employer in Austria according to kununu
- provide diverse financial support (have a look at our advantages)
- take flexitime for granted
- offer you the possibility to work from home once a week if full time employed
That’s what you can offer. You…
- are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- are experienced in software quality management and agile projects
- have a confident attitude and excellent communication skills
- are able to work independently and you are intrinsically motivated
- are a „teamplayer“
- might also have a relevant certification in the field of software testing (advantage)
- Employment: Fulltime (flexible working hours)
- Location: Cluj