… our team consists of masterminds, who love to find new, innovative solutions and to share them with each other. The Security Engineer we are looking for, needs outstanding technical skills and should be able to represent complex problems in a simple and targeted way.
We offer you:
- an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team.
- a corporate team, characterized by team spirit and open communication.
- an opportunity to be innovative and to learn.
- diversified challenges in highly innovative projects.
- individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings.
- employment: full- or part-time (flexible working time)
- location: Linz or Vienna
- perfect English skills
- German skills are an advantage
- excellent coding skills (Java, scripting languages)
- network protocols (IP, TCP, HTTP(S), …)
- network-concepts (Client-Server, Routing, Firewalls, etc.)
- Windows Server
- Linux, Bash
- database systems, SQL
- pronounced analytical skills
- „teamplayer“, strong communication skills
- being able to work independently, intrinsically motivated
The law stipulates that the minimum wage must be specified at job postings. The minimum salary is 1.813 euros/month in the collective agreement. Adequate to your skills,we are willing to pay much more.
Don’t hesitate to send us your profile CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, as we want to discover your talent and give you a place within the Catalysts team!